Web Designer’s Success Guide is the definitive guide to starting your own freelance Web design business. In this book he gives designers step-by-step instructions on how to achieve the following:
- Transition from full-time to self-employment
- Freelance on the side to make additional income
- Find new clients and keep them coming back for more
- Market your freelance business
- Manage your projects professionally
- Price your services appropriately
** Please note I wrote this book in 2006, much of the technology information is out of date. The information about general freelancing is still useful.
Mashable … Essential Free E-Book for Web Designers…
Netdiver… There is enough substance in the Web Designer’s Success Guide to make it your best investment this year! ~ Carole Guevin Editor Netdiver.net
Flash Goddess.. If you’re just starting out freelancing or thinking of taking the plunge, this is the book for you.
Crossmind…Kevin Airgid’s book may help you to avoid some mistakes and to build a successful business, learning from his experience. ~ Kirill Brusilovsky, Editor Crossmind.net